Huntsville School will provide quality educational opportunities to develop lifelong learning skills in students from K-12.
- We believe that working cooperatively is necessary to achieve excellence.
- We believe that all learners are individuals who can succeed and grow.
- We believe that to achieve excellence we must set high expectations.
How we see our School Community
Huntsville is an alternative Low-German Mennonite school grounded in the belief that all children should have access to an education that respects their culture. Our school meets children’s needs by fostering close ties with family, the community and the school. Our triangle of support provides a solid basis upon which children learn, achieve and succeed.
At Huntsville we are a school that:
- Works together in collaborative teams to increase student achievement through enhanced instructional delivery and action research like flexible groupings.
- Comes together to achieve common goals focused on student learning.
- Respects Low-German Mennonite cultural beliefs and practices
- Monitors student progress on a regular and on-going basis.
- Treats all children as individual learners.